Our greenhouse features both blooming and foliage plants to enhance your interior living spaces all year long. We have hundreds of foliage plants for all types of light conditions and something to fit any space in your home or office. Choose from bonsai, cyclamen, bromeliads, orchids, palms, begonias, cacti and more. Come and see our inspiring displays which showcase our large variety of plants to fit any lifestyle. Our knowledgeable staff will help you match your needs with the perfect plant.
Homestead Gardens is proud to participate in the “Living Green” movement. With our wide selection of lush, beneficial, houseplants to choose from, we’ll be happy to help you find the right kind to incorporate into your living or work space.
Plants to Clean the Air
Houseplants can be used to accent the décor of any room in your home, or to soften to the edges around the interior of an office. Plants add texture, color, and fragrance to a room, but studies show that working with plants can reduce stress and lower blood pressure…and more!
What are the benefits of adding a bit of green into your home or office? What are the best clean-air plants?
Plants To Brighten the Winter Months
- Blooms for months in cool, bright location
- Fluffy bright green fern with creamy tips
- Gorgeous complement to red poinsettias or pink cyclamen
- Graceful, airy look
- Grows well in bright diffused light
Red Hybrid Aglaonema
- Fabulous green and red variegated foliage–perfect for the holidays!
- Great plant for medium to low light
- A modern way to decorate!